Welcome to Eurospan Group
Eurospan Group is Europe’s leading independent marketing, sales and distribution agency for publishers from North America, Africa and Asia-Pacific seeking to increase sales and raise their international profile in Europe, Middle East and Africa, Asia-Pacific and in Latin America. Our one-stop solution combines direct mail, e-marketing, review and inspection copy circulation, displays at meetings and conferences, publicity and author care and bookstore representation with, for print products, warehousing, fulfilment, inventory management and sales analytics. We also offer an e-book service that includes metadata and file management, channel sales and marketing to end-users.
Eurospan’s client portfolio comprises academic, scholarly and reference publishers from both the commercial and non-profit sectors, a prestigious group of medical association and academy publishers, a number of important scientific and technical societies and intergovernmental organisations and several special interest trade publishers. Products range from monographs, textbooks, multi-volume encyclopedias and reference works to professional manuals and handbooks and consumer titles. More than 100,000 print titles are available ex-stock while a further 10,000-15,000 are available through our Print-on-Demand partners. Approximately 6,000-7,000 new titles are released each year. We have trading relationships with around 10,000 booksellers, wholesalers and library suppliers and with leading online retailers such as Amazon, The Book Depository, Bokus and Fishpond. Each year, we promote our products directly to more than half a million end users, including: academicians across all subjects from Art to Zoology, medical practitioners, health care workers, scientists, mathematicians, teachers in higher education, engineers and other industry professionals. Comprehensive metadata on new titles is regularly provided to academic, public, reference, medical, corporate and governmental libraries in each of the countries we cover.
With HQ offices in London’s Covent Garden, a distribution centre in Bedfordshire, and a network of regional agents and sales representatives throughout Europe, Africa and the Middle East, Asia-Pacific and Latin America, Eurospan offers a tried and tested and cost-effective marketing, sales and distribution solution for publishers.
Eurospan is not a distributor that also does marketing; we are a marketing and sales agency that also does distribution.
Eurospan’s Academic & Trade marketing division combines independent commercial book publishers and non-profit organisations in…more»
Eurospan’s new Education marketing division combines publishers such as Harvard Education Press, National Science Teachers…more»
Eurospan’s Intergovernmental Organisations marketing division combines the publication programmes of international organisations such as the…more»
Eurospan’s Medical marketing division comprises around 20 prestigious medical societies, associations and academies publishing in…more»
Eurospan’s Reference marketing division comprises mostly US publishers of books across a wide range of academic and…more»
Eurospan’s Scientific & Technical marketing division comprises a dozen prestigious societies and associations publishing in…more»
Eurospan’s University Press marketing division comprises university presses from the USA and Canada, Africa, Asia…more»
New publisher clients include:
- From 1 March 2014
- SOUTH DAKOTA STATE HISTORICAL SOCIETY PRESS, USA
- EMC/PARADIGM PUBLISHING, USA
- From 1 February 2014
- UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN PRESS (UCT PRESS), SOUTH AFRICA
- From 1 January 2014
- DATA TRACE PUBLISHING COMPANY, USA
- Data Trace Publishing Company is a full-service publishing, marketing and information services company, with extensive experience in the legal, scientific, technical and medical arenas. Its library of products includes books, journals, electronic and web-based media, programs in continuing education, risk management and practice management; interactive training modules; professional seminars; and other complementary products and services.
- PMPH-USA, USA
- PMPH-USA is the US publishing operation for People’s Medical Publishing House (PMPH), the largest medical publisher in China. PMPH-USA publishes clinical references, textbooks and e-books for physicians, dentists, medical students, and health science practitioners.
- From 1 November 2013
- HARVARD HEALTH PUBLICATIONS, USA
- Harvard Health Publications is the media and publishing division of the Harvard Medical School of Harvard University. Its goal is to provide health information that is authoritative, trustworthy, current and accessible, to the general public. The publications are also read by non-specialist health professionals.
- From 1 October 2013
- NATIONAL COUNCIL OF TEACHERS OF MATHEMATICS, USA
- The National Council of Teachers of Mathematics is the global leader and foremost authority in mathematics education, ensuring that all students have access to the highest quality mathematics teaching and learning.
- From 1 September 2013
- TRAINERS PUBLISHING HOUSE, USA
- Trainers Publishing House (TPH) publishes titles dedicated to world-wide advancement of top-tier learning & development, as well as niche business titles, authored by experienced and recognized practitioners across the training and development industry.
- From 1 October 2013
- DECKER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTIES, USA
- Decker Intellectual Properties serve the informational needs of physicians, trainees, medical students, dentists, dental auxiliaries, and allied health professionals with high quality products designed to help them practise more effectively.